You’ve got an idea. A product to promote. A service to introduce.
Consider these Facts
- Online videos are 53 times more likely to get a first page Google ranking than a text page [Forrester Research study]
- Video accounted for 64% of web traffic in 2014
- 9% of all internet traffic will be from video by 2018
- Facebook autoplay videos get one billion views every day
- Facebook has more than 8 billion daily video views from 500 million users [Tech Crunch]
You’re the Director of Marketing, VP of Sales, Creative Director, maybe even even the CEO. You’ve got a product or service that the rest of world needs to learn about. How you invest your marketing dollars is an important consideration. You want a production company that you trust, you can can grow with, who will be there in years to come.
Digital Waterworx is comprised of hyper-creative individuals who have dedicated themselves to the craft of audiovisual presentation. You’ll find us incredibly pleasant to work with, employing state-of-the-art gear. But we believe a successful video starts with strong creative vision and good story telling techniques. Our angle is to capture stunning imagery and combine it with world-class voiceovers, graphics, music, and sound effects, all in an effort to tell your story effectively.
Budgets vary – we get it. We’re uniquely positioned to offer extremely high value, regardless of the project scope or budget. Whether shooting in our comfortable Long Island studios or on location, Digital Waterworx clients are assured of one thing—they get the absolute best we offer. Since our start in 1993, we’ve produced hundreds corporate videos for businesses of all sizes, ranging from sole proprietorships to the Fortune 500.
We offer the following services:
- Location Scouting
- Experienced Crews
- 4K UHD Rigs, Advanced Audio Gear, LED Lighting
- Complete Pre/Post-Production Services
- Script Development, Storyboarding
- 3D Animation
- Hair, Makeup, Styling
- Still Photography
Typical uses of a corporate video:
- Recruitment Devices
- Brand Activation
- Information (Kiosks, Lobby, Elevator, Public Space)
- Trade Show Loops
- Mobile Applications
- Product Introductions
- Image Enhancement, Video News Releases
- Internet (Corporate Website, Youtube, Vimeo)
- Annual Report Supplements
- Point of Purchase POP